A new easy-to-use Accounting system designed specifically for local councils, to follow your normal procedures and to meet financial management and audit requirements.
- Do you use this software?
- An honest and fair review does not take long and helps others.
WARNING: The ratings activity on this listing are suspicious
From £22 per month - a free trial is available
- PC Software licence and updates
- Access to the comprehensive and user friendly Help Portal
- Detailed online training resources
- Telephone and email support for all basic aspects of the Scribe Packages
- Annual Health Checks of your accounts by our Scribe experts
- Quarterly fixed location training workshops are planned for 2017
Scribe offers ready made, cost effective, and reliable solutions for the modern local council
- compliant with the Accounts Regulations and Practitioner Guidelines
- designed to be relevant for councils or similar public service organisations working to a budget, rather than accounts related to a commercial business existing primarily for trade and profit
- meeting the requirements of the Audit Regulations for local councils
Receipts and Payments
A full Receipts and Payments accounts system, which also includes an option at year end to convert to an Income and Expenditure account and balance sheet. Specifically designed for use by local councils.