Click Here to rate or review your Town or Parish Council
Town, Parish, Community and Local Councils in a nutshell
Town and Parish councils are part of Local Government, they and Councillors are governed by law.
Did you know that they are not...
- Private members clubs
- Residents associations
- Anything to do with the Church
All Local, Community, Parish and Town Councils have and most use their powers to tax residents.
Is Your Council Website Fit For Purpose? CLICK HERE...
Town or Parish Councillors
- Town and Parish Councillors are democratically elected representatives of their communities
- They are not volunteers but are elected by residents every 4 years
The Town or Parish Clerk
- The Clerk is a statutory office holder i.e. the position is defined in law as the proper officer
- The Clerk has legal responsibilities
- The Clerk is not an elected member of a council
- The Clerk is an employee of the council
- The Clerk is responsible for enacting the council's decisions not making them
Is your Parish Clerk up to the job? CLICK HERE
Complaining about Town or Parish Councils, Councillors or Clerks...
How do I complain about my Town or Parish Council? Click Here...
How do I complain about a Town or Parish Councillor? Click Here...
How do I complain about the Town or Parish Clerk? Click Here...
Get the information you need when and where you need it
CPALC is open to all 24*7*365* on the Internet
Rate or Review your Council
- To rate your Parish Council just place your cursor over the stars and click
- Scroll down the page to see the map and reviews of this town or parish council
- Written reviews help your council improve. Reviews can be written by anyone
- All reviews are moderated and there is a right to reply
- Submit your review at the bottom of this page
- Reviews are anonymous provided that you are not logged in
- Whether good or bad a review of your town or parish council is often the only feed back available
- Please read the review guidelines
A penalty is applied if Councillors or Clerks rate their own Council
* Terms apply - PayCheck Service excluded