Suffolk Association of Local Councils - Parish and town councils are subject to specific and distinct law. SALC is the primary source ofl advice to the Suffolk town and parish council tier. SALC lobbies on and promotes important policy issues,
Resident, Councillor or Clerk? CPALC is open to all
- CPALC digital is the mobile resource in your pocket
- Open to all 24*7*365* on the internet
- Get independent information, when and where you need it
- A single small subscription gives you access to all the unique CPALC guides and other content
About CPALC - Features and services Click Here...
Rate or review your County Association of Local Councils
Tell us and others about your County Association of Local Councils...
- Is it good value for money - it's paid for by local electors in your parish?
- Does it really add value?
- Is it just insurance for when it all goes horribly wrong?
- Can all your councillors use its services?
- Does it limit services to the Clerk and Chair only?
- Does it help solve specific problems?
- Do you see regular communications?
- Are issues submitted to NALC in a timely manner?
You can rate or write a review about a County Association or it's website.
Place your cursor over the stars and click.
Scroll down the page to see reviews of this County Association of Local Councils. However...
- Reviews are moderated before publication
- There is a right to reply
Please ensure that you have read the directory review guidelines.
*Terms apply - PayCheck service excluded