This 60 second guide is for residents, town and parish councillors together with clerks who wish to gain an understanding of providing traffic calming measures for their community.

  • Town and parish councils have the power to work with the local Highways Authority on traffic calming
  • They can also contribute financially to such schemes


Article Contents - Click on a link below


Funding traffic calming

Traffic calming options

Considering traffic calming


Objectives and outcomes


This guide is indicative and not definitive, if in doubt get someone else involved or seek professional advice.


Please Register, Login or Subscribe to