About Town, Parish and Local Council Clerks
The Town or Parish Clerk is not an elected role...
- They are paid employees of Councils being the "proper officer" to the Council
- They are responsible for implementing the Council's decisions not making them
- The following articles provide a basic introduction to them and their role
- Topics include the parish clerks' role, duties, contract and many other matters
- Extra icon menus and hundreds more articles are shown to registered, logged in members
Scroll down to browse and select an article