These FAQs cover the basics of...
Article Contents - Click on a link below
A Subscription and Login is needed to read the following...
- Yes parish councils have powers to provide funding to enable new groups get started
- They can provide access to their facilities at reduced rates to help new groups get started.
- Your group will need a constitution and a bank account if your group wants funding.
- Yes - but it is suggested the group should have a management group of 3 unrelated people.
- Having clear well defined objectives is an advantage as it helps people to understand the purpose of the group.
- Yes – in theory, but the paperwork and time may be prohibitive.
- It might be better to look closer to home and find more local sources of funding.
- Yes any money coming into or being spent by the group should be accounted for properly.
- Without a bank account it is unlikely that the group will be able to attract funding.
- In-order to open a bank account your group will need a constitution.
- A constitution is advisable and can be quite a simple document that lays out the objects of the group and how it functions.
- Without a constitution your group will be unable to open a bank account.
- Without a bank account it is highly unlikely that the group will be able to attract funding.
- We've covered community group constitutions in some detail.
Click on the link below...
Please Register, Login or Subscribe to read more...