Keeping this site looking good, secure and constantly striving to make a very large site easier to use is very important to us.
Recent changes to your membership profile...
- Consolidating all membership management functionality and features in 1 place
- "Your Subscription(s)" Tab added allowing member to see and manage all their subscriptions
- Last 3 years receipts for subscriptions available for printing directly from members profile
- Members can only see their own subscriptions they cannot see those of others or vice versa
- "NewsLetter" Tab added showing newsletter subscription status
- Private messaging simplified all actions available from the "Login" options
- Blocked users moved to be near last visitors and on same group of tabs
- Blogs - privacy set to default i.e. visible - there is no point in writing a blog if no one can see it
- Forum tab enabled allowing members to see their posts, favourites (topics) and subscriptions
- The main tabs were reordered
- Footer functions updated to work with preceding changes
The CPALC website has more than 30,000 pages so we're faced with a large and ongoing task and that's before we work on ensuring that all our content is visible and useable on mobile devices such as phones and tablets.
Fewer users now use desk top computers with large screens so please spend a few moments to read and see the major changes we've made recently.
The CPALC authors and technical team members are unpaid volunteers
CPALC receives no Government grants or funding
Paid memberships fund site hosting and software costs