The contents of this website are the copyright of their respective owners...
- This website is powered by Joomla!The software on which it runs is Copyright 2005 Open Source Matters
- Joomla is operated under the terms of the GNU General Public License. If you are unfamiliar with this license, you might want to read the 'GNU General Public License FAQ'
- The template and stylesheet used by this site are derivatives of the Joomla ProStar template and style sheets. The rights of the respective authors are acknowledged.
- Copyright of the derivative work belongs to BreakThrough Consulting. The derivative template and stylesheet may be used in accordance with the terms of the GNU General Public License.
- BreakThrough Consulting owns the copyright of the Content and the slogan Passionate about Parishes. They may only be used with explicit written permission.
- You may not copy, circulate or publish any CPALC guide or content electronically or distribute in another form or media without explicit written permission
- You may not remove any copyright statement, Logo or watermark.
- Removal of copyright statements, logos or watermarks does not invalidate our copyright.
- All and any derivative works remain the copyright of CPALC and the copyright owner.
- All pages are copy protected.
- Photographs and images are copyright of their respective owners.
Upload of files and images
Users warrant that they either own the copyright or have the copyright holder's permission to upload and make available files and images of any description
Users uploading files indemnify the site owners and administrators against copyright infringement