- Town and parish councils are part of local government not
- private clubs,
- charities or
- residents associations.
- The clerk is a statutory office holder and the proper officer to the council
- Your clerk has committed a serious legal offence
Publication of draft minutes
- The draft minutes of all Council, Committee and Sub Committee meetings should be published no more than 1 month after the relevant meeting.
- The draft minutes should be approved at the following relevant meeting.
- Source DCLG (Department for Communities and Local Government)
Please Register, Login or Subscribe to read more...